The production of a car further continues in the body shop, where dimensionally accurate and safe car bodies, also identical in shape, are made by putting together and welding of sub-assemblies such as floor, left and right side structure, and roof assembly.
- The welding automation ratio in the body shop is 100%.
- Up to 344 robots are used for welding as well as loading and conveying of car parts.
- Three types of welding such as resistance welding and welding in protective atmosphere CO2 or argon.
- The most important feature of the body shop is the possibility to simultaneously manufacture up to 8 different car models on the same production line.
- Over 5,750 welding spots hold the car body of Kia cee'd, while more than 2,400 welding spots are provided directly in our Body shop.