Mini off-road tracked vehicle with electric drive is this year's winner
• Kia Innovation Award contest was open to all Slovak university students for the first time
• In addition to prizes, authors of winning projects received financial grants and tablets for their universities
On December 3, 2014, the Financial Administration of the Slovak Republic awarded the best company tax payers for the year 2013.
Kia Motors Slovakia, the Slovak car and engine producer has today been named as a National Champion in The European Business Awards sponsored by RSM International.
• High-powered sportscar focused on connection between driver and machine
• 2+2 seating configuration, turbocharged 315 ps and six-speed manual transmission make GT4 Stinger a true enthusiast’s machine
• GT4 Stinger designed at Kia’s Irvine, California, US design studio